Wednesday 19 February 2014

REVIEW: NARS SHEER GLOW FOUNDATION.

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab.

So, it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and the NARS Sheer Glow foundation was one of the presents I received from my parents. I have been wanting to try this foundation for months now, and I think I finally found the foundation that suits me perfectly. I have been wearing this foundation everyday since getting my hands on it. I'm in love!


Before
After

It gives such a lovely, dewy finish on my skin and it covers all of my blemishes, which you can see from the pictures above. It is so light on my skin in comparison to other foundations I have used. This is so ideal as I don't want my face to look as though it's caked in make up. Then again, who would want to look like they are caked in make up? Even though this foundation is pretty much perfect, it looks even better when a bit of powder and concealer has been applied on top. I have dry skin and this foundation is really good for that. However I believe that it is good for all skin types.

I have noticed the price has gone up for this foundation. It cost me £31 from Selfridges and the pump (which is completely worth investing in) was £3. I understand that it is high in price but it's definitely worth it. All you need is a pea size of the foundation and it blends/spreads so well. You won't need to top up on it throughout the day. Just go over your make up with a bit of powder throughout the day and you are sorted. This foundation will definitely be repurchased in the future, but I'm hoping it won't be so soon as I think it will last me ages.

I give a huge thumbs up for this foundation! What do you guys think?


No comments:

Post a Comment